By using this APP/site, you consent to the terms of this Policy.
When you interact with us through these sites, we may collect data from you that you directly provide to us, such as personal information when you visit either of our Sites, or information that is passively or automatically collected from you, such as anonymous information collected from your browser or device.
The data we collect consists of:
Data that you provide directly when you register for, or use our Sites. This data will vary, but typically consists of name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact data. We also receive data from the communications you send to us, such as customer service inquiries, orders, product reviews and other feedback regarding the Sites.
User credentials, such as username, password, password hints and similar security information used to create an account and authenticate users of the sites. Demographic data, such as age, gender, country and language preference. Payment data, such as credit card information and billing address. Device data, such as type of device, operating system and other software installed on the device, device settings, IP address, device identifiers and error reports.
Usage data, such as the programs and features you access, items you purchase, and the timing, frequency and duration of your interactions through the Sites. Location data, such as IP addresses received from your device. Information about your interests and preferences, such as your favorite products and your communications preferences. In addition to what you provide directly, we may infer your interests and preferences from other data we collect, such as the content and advertisements you interact with while using the Sites. Third party integrations. If you connect your use of the Sites through a third party service (e.g., a social media platform), the third party may share certain information from your third party account with us. Other third party data, such as data from our affiliates, partners or vendors, data brokers or public sources.
We use the data we collect for the following purposes:
Operating our business. We use the data we collect to operate our business, including providing and improving the Sites.
* To fulfill transactions that you request.
* To deliver location-based services and comply with territorial restrictions.
* To diagnose and fix problems with the Sites and providing other customer support services.
* For analytical purposes to better understand our customers and how they use the Sites, which allows us to continually improve and expand the Sites and services.
* To build predictive models, which allow us to tailor the Sites based on the data we have about how our customers use the Sites.
Communicating with you. We use the data we collect to communicate with you.
* To respond to your request, inquires and orders if you contact us with a question or concern.
* To provide information about your order(s), your use of the Sites or other transactions that you request.
* To deliver news, alerts, updates and other types of communications, according to your inquires, orders and other preferences.
We use the data we collect for marketing or advertising purposes, on behalf of ourselves, as well as our partners and vendors.
* To send you promotional messages and deliver advertisements about products, services, programs or events that may be of interest to you. These may be offered by, or on behalf of our partners, vendors and other third parties with whom we have a relationship.
* The promotional messages and advertisements that you see may be determined by data that we collect or receive about you, such as your demographic data, location data, usage data, interests and preferences. We refer to this as “interest-based advertising”.
We use the data we collect for security, compliance and enforcement purposes.
* To protect the safety and security of our customers and our Sites.
* To detect and prevent abuse, fraud or other unlawful or unauthorized activities.
* To resolve disputes.
* To enforce our agreements, including our policies & terms of service that govern your use of the Sites.
* We may also use your data in any other manner as disclosed at the time of collection, or when we have otherwise obtained consent. Please also note that this Policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with collected data.
We share your data for the following purposes:
* Providing the Services. We sometimes engage or partner with other companies to operate the Sites or perform certain functions on our behalf – for example, maintaining our database, delivering messages and advertising, operating our websites and digital platforms. We may provide companies with access to your data as needed for them to perform these functions in a manner consistent with this Policy.
* As part of a change in business structure. In the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, reorganization or similar event, or in contemplation of such an event (e.g., due diligence), your data may be among the transferred assets.
* When necessary under certain circumstances. We may disclose your personal data when we believe that disclosure is necessary to:
~Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process.
~Protect the safety and security of our customers or our Sites.
~Prevent fraud, abuse or other unlawful or unauthorized activities.
~Protect the rights or property of us or third parties, including enforcing the terms of our agreements.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
These Tracking Technologies consist of:
Cookies are small text files that are unique to your device or browser. They can either be session-based (i.e., lasting only while your browser is open & automatically deleted when you close your browser) or persistent (i.e., lasting until you delete them or they expire).
The Apparel. Store takes security seriously. We take a number of steps to protect your data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the data we collect and use, as well as the current state of technology. This includes, for example, storing your data on systems that have limited access and are maintained in controlled facilities. We also use, and require our vendors to use, industry standard security protocols when processing any payments for your use of the Sites.
It is important to remember that no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We recommend that you help us keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps such as keeping your passwords private and not disclosing sensitive personal data in places that can be accessed publicly.
Please note that this Policy is not intended to limit our ability to share or disclose collected data.